- Convert office from a 'catch-all' room to a proper, functioning office (with a space for Graeme's books & magazines), craft room, and sewing room. It's a disaster right now. It catches kids' projects, office stuff, some craft stuff, all opened & unopened mail, toys that need to be fixed, etc. It's a little much for me. Nobody likes being in here 'cuz it's such a disaster. It's supposed to be my 'quiet' area!
- Sew a new sling.
- Sew a mei-tai.
- Make drapes for 3 bedrooms.
- Create system where Graeme can take care of all the finances (paying bills, reconciling credit card statements, take care of business paperwork, etc). For the last 10 years it's been my job. He wants to take over. I'm not complaining.
- Do a 'big cook' - pre-prepare meals to stick in the freezer for when Baby comes. Goal = full freezer.
- Go to Crankpots and make a piggy bank for the new baby. We did one for Joshua when we were in Canmore one year, and I also did one for Dustin. Gotta keep the tradition going!
- Swim 14 more times.
- Do 14 more weights sessions.
- Have 24 more cardio sessions.
- Wash, fold, and put away all cloth diapers, receiving blankets, and neutral baby clothes.
- Pack away unused little boy clothes (stuff that D has outgrown but I'll keep anyway "just in case").
- Pick baby names.
- Read "The Birth Partner" again, highlighting places for Graeme to read, study, and memorize! :)
- Pre-make baby announcements (gender-neutral with options for putting pink or blue last-minute).
- Plan and execute Dustin's third birthday party, two weeks before Baby is due.
- Plan and execute 'friend' gathering - 'Group of 9' - to celebrate an obscure holiday on the 21st of March.
- Clean out 5 closets. Some need more work than others.
Maybe I'll do weekly updates... :) Wish me luck!
I remember making out my "TO DO BEFORE BABY" lists. I had one project a week. I think I even got them all done!!! Good luck on you list!:)
ReplyDeleteThis is a very ambitious list. Good luck, but remember not to overdue!
ReplyDeleteI meant to say "over do"! But I assume you won't want to go overdue either!
ReplyDelete