I just realized, after Paige commented about guessing the weight of this Baby, that I should do as Jen did, and start a baby pool! No money involved, of course, but maybe...something...like a phone call...sorry, I'm not feeling very creative, I even stole that idea from Jen's blog when she was expecting Kellan!
So, comment on this post... baby's birth day (and even time, if you want!), sex, and weight. It's always fun to see what people guess!!
oooh, i dunno. Hmmm....I'm gonna guess a girlie on May 1st. 8 lbs 12 oz (same as K:) )
ReplyDeleteBrian's brother won on K's baby pool - so he was the 1st phone call of the siblings (after the parents)
k - i'll stick with the weight i said in the last comment - was it 8lbs 14oz? & boy - because i keep getting the sex wrong... every.single.time.i.guess... and we'll take May 2nd (sorry for guessing OVER your due date, Mel - but you look SO comfy & happy & booful in your pic that i just have to guess that you'll go over.)
ReplyDelete& WE REMEMBER not winning the baby pool, Jen - Melissa & i AGONIZED till we got the word!! HEHEHE.. It was an exciting time that i will not ever forget. Kellan was a gift to us all it felt like :)
A little girl (hoping!!!) April 30th, 8lbs 3oz. Cute as a button!
ReplyDeleteGirl-8lbs,9oz- May 3rd.
ReplyDeleteI have a contest on my blog too! Come and check it out!
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/cairo
Cairo
i want to change my date guess 'cause my anniversary is May 4th - so can i switch??
ReplyDelete