Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Compact questions

I have to say I'm laughing at the 'compact' comments... hee hee...  :)  I certainly don't *feel* compact a lot of the time!!

But if this is compact, yes.  This is how I always carry.  I'm bigger than I was with Joshua at this point, though - he was 8 lbs 15 oz.  I'm probably a bit smaller than I was with Dustin - or at least I feel smaller - even though I am measuring a week ahead of 'schedule'.  Dustin was 8 lbs 13 oz.  It will be interesting to see how this baby 'measures up' on D-day!

Thank you for the encouragement!  :)

In other news... anyone ever feel really nauseous in the weeks before having baby?  I thought that perhaps the first two nights of nausea were due to me drinking tea right before bed, which I normally don't do.  However, last night I didn't drink anything, and I was a disaster.  This is new to me; usually I'm all about mid-line separation and heartburn pain.  But nausea returning in the last month?  Strange...  indeed...  The first couple of days, it also subsided with the ingestion of breakkies, but not today... I feel just as gross as I did at 2 a.m. last night.  

I think I'll make some raisin bread with the boys today.  

1 comment:

  1. mel - i have no idea why i'm checking your blog twice in one day!! :)
    Garlic makes me nauseous in my last few weeks. i have NO idea why - but i've noticed it in my last 3 pregnancies... If i have had it the night before, i'll feel gross the whole next day.
    Can i wager that babe will weigh 8lbs 14oz? hehe. Sounds like a safe guess to me.

    ReplyDelete