Yeah, I did. I left it at home, and I'm just really fat now.
*giggle*
It's not been a great last 15 hours or so - indigestion from eating a supper at 8:45 consisting of nachos, salsa, cheese, and sour cream (Graeme's suggested meal); the indigestion hit us both around 1:30. I woke up too early, and have been in a lot of achey discomfort today. Napped for all of about half an hour until Graeme's sawzall and crowbar and hammer-whacking woke me up (the garage is directly below and to the side of the bedroom). He was deconstructing part of his work bench to make room for his new tool chest that we got at Canadian Tire yesterday.
So I got up and got myself a snack. Do I even dare confess what it was? OK, I will, just so you know that I'm *not* the perfect pregnant woman...it was *gasp* cheezies, half a twix bar that Graeme left me, and a can of diet pepsi. See? I DO give in to my cravings sometimes!!
I've got half a mind to hit the pool later today. Haven't done that in a while, but then I *could* say that I went and swam 1000m when I was beyond 9 months pg. I probably won't, though.
My nonstress test is tomorrow afternoon. I complained (and laughed) to the lady who called me that they scheduled it RIGHT during my naptime!! She laughed.
My back hurts today.
Maybe my nap will return later...?
I had 3 cookies today :) Does that make you feel better?
ReplyDeleteHope you get a nap sometime soon. Or a sleep. Some sort of rest before the BIG event.
Don't you love that comment - you haven't had your baby yet?!? Those exact thoughts went through my head too! - yes, I did have my baby....