Thursday, April 30, 2009

May Baby

Looks like I'm going to get my May baby after all - I honestly never thought I'd get this far, given my activity level, etc.  I thought I'd exercise myself right into an on-time labour!

My NST went fine... smooth as can be, aside from the nurse who could barely speak English.  

Paige, you're one day closer to winning!  *giggle* - although I really hope I don't get quite all the way to May 4th!  But the pressure is intense!!

I added the pocket to my mei-tai today... here's the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! May baby sounds so nice, doesn't it??!!
    Mel, your mei tai looks incredible!! You will love it.
    Cai tells me that HER date is May 1... looking forward to knocking her out of the running tomorrow!! Or, i guess we get the phone call if Cai wins, so i will make her sleep with the phone tonight and tomorrow night *hehe*.

    ReplyDelete