There are no signs of Baby showing up today.
One of my blog tickers says "0 days to go". The one on the top says "I'm due! I'm due! No time until" and that's it. You'd think they'd take overdue babies into consideration when making these things. It's not like this is unusual or anything.
Not the best sleep in the world last night. Had to pee way too many times. Lots of thoughts floating around, too. Today I'll clean the bathrooms and work on baby announcement cards - gender-neutral, of course. Graeme is taking the boys out for a play date with Charis & Aidan (cousins) in Sherwood Park. I'll probably nap while they're gone.
So I guess we're just going to go into a waiting/holding pattern... be ready at a moments' notice, keep tackling the rest of the little projects and try to keep the house clean... keep up on sleep... keep the boys played up and happy...
I remember hitting "zero". I was like....oh, that's kinda a let down.
ReplyDeleteIt's like counting down to a big suprise then nothing happens...
woohooo! any day!
Glad you had such a nice Sunday - hope the rest of your week is equally peaceful. I was overdue with 2 of my 3 sons, and you start to think that the baby will never come...but they all do!
ReplyDeleteHA! Just brings us ONE DAY closer to PAIGE winning the baby guessing contest.... How many people have i knocked out of the running, Mel?? (That spreadsheet you sent couldn't be read on my computer...)
ReplyDelete